- Denton County registered voters may vote at any early voting location.
- View dates, times, and locations: Click Here
Effective Immediately! UPDATED!
Required Photo Identification for Voting in Person
Voters are required to present an approved form of photo identification in order to vote in all Texas Elections. If you do not have one of the forms of ID, click here
Visit votetexas.gov for more information.
Examples of acceptable forms of ID are listed below. Identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place; except for the United States citizenship certificate.
- A Driver’s License issued to you by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
- A Personal Identification Card issued to you by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
- An Election Identification Certificate issued to you by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
- A Concealed Handgun License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety;
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph;
- Your United States citizenship papers;
- Your United States passport;